Monday, December 14, 2009

Frustrated by coding

Well, you may have noticed me trying to overhaul the look of my blog and with it a somewhat new website. THIS is what the main page is supposed to look like, but sadly I could not figure out how to do that with updating new posts. The site is not 100%, far from it. I'll let you know when I add to knew sections. But for now the links on the side go to each part of the site "comics" "sketches" "illustration" "shop" and "links." And if you click on the word "news" on those pages it should take you back to this blog. Thanks for bearing with me.

2 comments:

  1. i think if you start a blog on wordpress instead of blogger it would be a lot easier. It seems like it's made to look more like a website instead of just a blog because you can easily make different pages. And when you start it they give you the option to transfer over all your blog posts from your old blog, so you wouldn't loose any of your old stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sam. I've been using wordpress with comicspress for my journal comics, but maybe I should look into that.

    ReplyDelete